Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Bunny is a TV Addict!

So I've been trying to be really good about making this a daily thing. Of course, yesterday, it was my hubby's day off from work and my dad's birthday so I had to prioritize!

I don't know if you guys noticed on my last post or not, but the new TV meter I created has a little bunny on the rating system. Of course, if I was truly rating shows by Willow's preference, things would get crazy! Two days ago, Gwith and I sat down to watch our nightly episode of Castle, and I kid you not, the moment we hit play and the TV made a sound, Willow came running into the room and flopped onto the rug all eager to watch. She didn't get up and hop around until the episode was over...and she came back in for the second one.


I think Castle is right up there with Dawson's Creek now. Have I mentioned that her favorite show is Dawson's Creek? She loves James van der Beek. She also loves Dawson & Joey (what can I say, she's not perfect). When Joey got together with Pacey (and I was filled with my usual happiness), she started boycotting the show. She'd only hop in for James van der Beek scenes. Yes, my rabbit is fickle. She also watches Beverly Hills 90210 with us - but she's skipped all of the really terrible episodes. I have no idea how she senses which episodes are good or bad but somehow she does.

Switching topics.

I was playing The Sims 3 today and downloaded the new ballet set from the store! I am super excited that my sims finally can have a dance skill. I've been waiting for this for so long! Of course, if my game would stop crashing and freezing on me, it would probably all be a lot more enjoyable. My sim (and her husband) did however get to visit her elderly parents that I built a retirement home for. I've never been very good at playing with my sims once their elderly, or having my sims see them once they move out, but this actually works well! My sims go over every weekend and play dominos/pool/ping-pong with her parents and watch a movie!


I wish Tuesday was here already!!! I am so excited for Island Paradise! I've been building beach houses for my sims with docks all ready for their new boats. Maybe I should put the 90210 beach house I built a while back in Island Paradiso?


Ooo! Even better thought! I can now create Dawson and Joey's homes and have Joey row across the water to Dawson's! That would be incredibly fun.

In other news, I'm improving on my guitar skills! I thought I'd learn to play so I could actually play along with my own songs. After teaching myself the basic chords and strings and practicing rotating between them, I have finally started to learn strumming. Yay! Now, if I could just stretch my fingers out so I could play that G chord without cheating, that'd be great. Oh well. It will all come in time. I'm looking forward to getting a teacher at some point. Although, I have to admit, it's nice to just teach myself. There isn't really any stress and it makes it even more exciting when I learn something new!

Finally, before I wrap this up to go and watch The Bachelorette, I must post my usual about Veronica Mars! Max Greenfield has finally be announced for the movie. I am very excited to have Deputy Leo back! I am curious how they're going to use all of these different characters, but I have faith in Rob Thomas.

Yesterday, my husband and I went to LA and we tried to sneak a peek at the movie being filmed. Unfortunately, it was all being filmed in the sound stages, so all we caught a glimpse of was the building.


Do you have any pets that are addicted to TV? And if so, what's their favorite show? Have you built any fun places for your sims to go or new homes? And finally, are you excited about the return of Deputy Leo?

1 comment:

  1. Gahh--my Sims game has been crashing too. I had to reload it half a dozen times last night to actually finish my family! :-O

    Yay, Deputy Leo! :) I'm kind of curious who Veronica's with, if anyone. Piz? Logan? Leo?

    ReplyDelete