Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Graceland Picks Up, The Sims 4, and a Haunting Bachelorette Dream

Gwith and I watched the second episode of Graceland last night. I have to say, it improved a lot! After the pilot episode, which scored a 4 on my TV-o-meter, this second episode scored a 7. I'm a bit intrigued. While I still can't stand Vanessa Ferlito's one expression, I loved the addition of Serinda Swan as Paige! She brings some much needed personality to the show.

My TV-O-Meter

So, do you think Paul Briggs is bad? I don't want to spoil to much for those who still haven't caught up but that last minute was definitely a little worrisome. Maybe the FBI is right and Briggs is bad or maybe...there's an conspiracy within the FBI and their worried that Briggs is going to uncover something? They definitely seem to be trying to find dirt on him and I'm looking forward to finding out why. On the other hand, SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read): *Briggs holding a gun to Mike's head didn't exactly fill me with faith that Briggs is just misunderstood.* By the scenes for this season, it looks like the show should be picking up soon and I'm expecting it to be a 9 in about two weeks.


I should add however, that Willow would give it a 10. She watched the entire episode and kept one ear up the whole time (except for commercials when she strangely put her ear down). I guess even rabbits know they're not worth listening to!


In other news, I watched the Sims 3 Live Broadcast today. There wasn't much information given out but they did announce that on August 20th, they'll be announcing some big information about The Sims 4! YAY! I feel confident that The Sims 4 will be amazing since Maxis is back on board. The Sims 3 was alright originally, but once Maxis came back, the latest expansion packs have been packed with fun stuff again, so I'm hoping that's a positive sign for The Sims 4. Apparently, the latest patch for TS3 is available now. I'm a little hesitant to download it since there always seems to be some big glitch but I guess I'm going to have to brave it. Especially since this patch allows the ability to build homes slightly on the water, purchase multiple properties, move towns, and gives ladders! I can start preparing for next week's release of Island Paradise! Yipee!

Before I go, I'd like to add that I had a very weird dream about The Bachelorette last night. Because my family is out of town, I have to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to watch last night's episode. So I dreamt last night that Desiree decided she didn't like any of the guys and sent them all home in the biggest twist ever! And then the season was over. What a nightmare!!! (I exaggerate). I guess my subconscious was worried that I missed a REALLY important episode. I clearly need to tell my subconscious that The Bachelorette is not all that important, even if it is fun to watch. NO SPOILERS about who she sent home though please! My family has a guessing chart we fill out before each rose ceremony...because we're awesome like that.

So, what did you think of Graceland? What is up with Briggs? What do you want to see in The Sims 4? And finally, have you ever had a dream about The Bachelor/The Bachelorette - don't be ashamed!

2 comments: