Thursday, January 16, 2014

An Introduction to My Life Long Editing Project

For the past year, I've been working on an incredibly large project: editing 60 years worth of footage from our family! I started with footage as early as 1952 and have so far progressed up to 1987! My absolute favorite thing to do when editing is recreate TV intros.

I finished this one late last year and I am incredibly proud to share it! It was the most complex intro I have recreated so far. It's a recreation of the intro for the show, "American Dreams". If you're unfamiliar with the show and the intro, watch it first:

American Dreams Original Intro

Here is my recreation of the intro, using footage from 1952-2013!

My Family "American Dreams" Style Intro


I look forward to sharing more videos from this project in the future!

1 comment: